• Welcome to ScubaBoard


  1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

    Benefits of registering include

    • Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

    Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Simon-
Last Activity:
Apr 20, 2019
Joined:
Jan 2, 2010
Messages:
610
Likes Received:
209
Trophy Points:
43
Media:
19
Location:
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Occupation:
Something for wages

Share This Page

Simon-

IDC Instructor, from Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Simon- was last seen:
Apr 20, 2019
    1. There are no messages on Simon-'s profile yet.
  • Loading...
  • Loading...
  • About

    Location:
    Dubai, United Arab Emirates
    Occupation:
    Something for wages
    Gender:
    Male
    Certification Agencies:
    SAA, BSAC, TDI, PADI
    Dive History:
    Dived in most areas of the UK (fresh & salt water), Tenerife, Cyprus, Egyptian Red Sea, Arabian Gulf, Indian Ocean, Thailand, Sri Lanka
    Certification History:
    SAA - Open Water Diver
    SAA - Club Diver
    BSAC - Sports Diver
    PADI - Advanced Open Water
    TDI - Nitrox
    PADI - Various Specialties
    PADI - DM, AI, OWSI, MSDT, IDCS
    PADI - Tec 40, 45, 50. Tmx
    Certification Level:
    PADI IDC Staff Instructor
    Dive Classification:
    Instructor / Assistant Instructor / Dive Master / Dive Con
    Years Certified:
    Ten Or More Years
    Dive Equipment:
    All sorts of odds and sods from various manufacturers. recreational use - Aqualung Pro QD bcd, Aqualung Titan LX regs. Tec use - Dive Rite Classic EXP (double bladder), Transpac, Hurricane regs, RG3000 stage regs
    Rebreather Experience:
    I started diving in the UK in 1984 with Sub Aqua Association. I joined HM Forces and transferred over to BSAC.

    I did my first PADI course in 2000 and other than a couple of courses with TDI, I have pretty much stayed with them.

    A couple of years ago I thought that as I enjoyed diving so much, it may well be worth looking at the DM and instructor path. I am fortunate to be good friends with a CD, who led me through my DM, AI, IDC, MSDT & Staff Instructor courses.

    I will at some stage apply for my MI, but cannot see myself going onto CD.

    At some stage in the future possibly complete the tec instructor course.

    Signature

    99% of the women in the world are beautiful. The other 1% work in my office :shakehead:
  • Loading...