- Last Activity:
- Jan 17, 2019 at 12:24 AM
- Dec 18, 2007
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Divemaster, Male, 64, from Dartmouth,NS,Canada(Eastern Passage-Atlantic)
- TMHeimer was last seen:
- Jan 17, 2019 at 12:24 AM
- Apr 25, 1954 (Age: 64)
- Home Page:
- retired Band Director, pro. clarinetist, author
- eBay User Name:
- Don't have one.
- Blog / MySpace URL:
- What are these? Got a new fancy phone-can do MORE than calls/texts! Now I can skype-WHOA!
- Certification Agencies:
- Dive History:
- Charters/wrecks & shore dives near Halifax, Nova Scotia (+ rivers). Same throughout Florida panhandle--Destin, Panama City, Pensacola & in between (+ springs), South Carolina and Mississippi. Shore dives in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut (+ lake), New York (Long Island), New Jersey (+ river), Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, Alabama and Louisiana (Lake Pontchartrain). Shore & oil rig dives from South Padre Island, Texas. Charters/shore dives near Portobelo, Panama (Caribbean). Divemaster experience: Round Island Divers (Pascagoula, Mississippi). Retired Divemaster with Torpedo Rays Scuba Adventures of Dartmouth/Halifax, Nova Scotia - "Atlantic Canada's largest recreational diving facility".
- Certification History:
- OW, AOW, Nitrox, EFR(2X), Rescue, Underwater Navigator, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Night, Equipment Specialist, Wreck, Master Scuba Diver, Deep, Divemaster, St. John Ambulance Level A(2X).
- Certification Level:
- Divemaster/Master Scuba Diver
- # of Logged Dives:
- 500 - 999
- Dive Classification:
- Instructor / Assistant Instructor / Dive Master / Dive Con
- Years Certified:
- Ten Or More Years
Canadian citizen originally from Yonkers, New York, USA. Retired Band Director (mostly in Northern Manitoba). Professional clarinetist--Principal Clarinet & soloist with the Westchester Band in N.Y. since 1998. Author of "The Most Advanced Clarinet Book" Austin Macauley publishers. OW cert. Nov./05, Master Scuba Diver March/07, Divemaster May/11. Dive at home in Nova Scotia and South of there. LinkedIn (Canada):tom-heimer-76a85110. To purchase "The Most Advanced Clarinet Book" google it and Tom Heimer...Indigo --Chapters (Canada) Blackwells (U.K.), Amazon (.com or .ca) U.S.
- Dive Equipment:
- Apollo Bio Tank Lock. Pocket weight belt with suspenders. Integrated Genesis Phantom BCD. Mares split fins with spring straps. Mares Puck computer. Analog console. Foldable snorkel. Cheap watch. Shell collecting bag. Small poke spear for those dumb flounders.
The Most Advanced Clarinet Book -- tomheimer.ampbk.com/
"If we lived here we'd be home"--Bob Miller
To be is to do--Socrates.To do is to be--Plato.Do be do be do--Sinatra.