Share This Page
Upstate Scuba OWI
Public Safety Diver, from Clemson, South Carolina, United States
- Upstate Scuba OWI was last seen:
- Apr 10, 2014
- Home Page:
- Clemson, South Carolina, United States
- Traffic Deputy Sheriff, and Teach Scuba Diving
- Certification Agencies:
- SSI, DRI
- Dive History:
- I mainly dive in the local lakes of Lake Jocasse where they filmed the end of the movie Deliverence. Lake Keowee next to a Nuclear Power Plant called the Hot Hole for winter diving. Also dive in Lake Hartwell for people, evidence and Golf Balls lake side courses. Naturally I have been to Ginnie Springs, Devils Den, Blue Grotto, Rainbow River, Crystal River sites. Vortex Springs and Morrison Springs. I did recently Dive the USS Oriskany. The furthest I have traveled was to Rhodes Greece at Kalithia Bay and Cancun.
- Certification History:
- I am a SSI Advanced Open Water Instructor, Dive Rescue International I and II.
- Certification Level:
- Advanced SSI Open Water Instructor
- Dive Classification:
- Instructor / Assistant Instructor / Dive Master / Dive Con
- Years Certified:
- Ten Or More Years
- Dive Equipment:
- Genesis OZ 1st and 2nd stage, wisdom computer, Sherwood Avid BC for classes and a Outback Back Bladder for fun diving. White's Dry Suit
Started diving in 1997 with the Pickens County Water Response Team. Since then I have logged over 2000 dives, and now a AOW Instructor with the LDS Upstate Scuba in Clemson, SC. Currently the Emergency Management Coordinator for the Pickens County Water Response Team.
- Rebreather Experience: