Hello from Texas!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JT2

Reaction score
Hello everybody, I just found scubaboard today and I had to join! Looks like there is lots of good info on the board. Any other North Central Tx divers out there?

Welcome from Seattle!!

Use the board for all your questions. You will get different opinions, and receive what's best for you!!!

:creeper:

Welcome to the boards!!

I don't know about North Central, but there are a bunch of Texans here!

If you hurry you can hook up with them for Memorial day weekend!!

Hooray!!! A Texas Swamp Diving Team recruit that is actually in MY area for once!!! (JT2...we had a whole bunch of new folks in Houston hop on board recently)

Welcome to the best place to spend your surface interval and do what divers love doing when they are not diving.....talking about diving.

As Tavi mentioned, we do have a very active bunch from Texas...and we are planning a dive this weekend at Lake Travis. Be sure to check out the Texas section for more details. And you are more than welcome to join us.

We also try to dive locally as much as possible, with the major spots being Athens, Terrell, and PK. But if you know of any other "out of the way" places that are really cool, speak up and will come join you.

So we hope you can make it and buddy up with us sometime soon!

--TexasMike

PS. I'm in Denton specifically, where are you?

Dag Gone, does all of Texas Dive. I really need to move there. I hope you enjoy the board.

Chad

Welcome to the board JT2. All kinds of good stuff in here.:)

Hi TexasMike, I live just outside of Wichita Falls, about 100 miles from you. I mostly dive at PK.

There's a bunch of us from the Austin area also. I'll not be making the Memorial Day Dive ;-0 - But a bunch of good folks will.

- Dive Safe

Back
Top Bottom