I don't know about bears in the woods..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Saipanman

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
but I just found out that turtles do it in the ocean.

Today, my birthday dive, I dove Temple of Doom outside the Grotto on Saipan. Midway between the Temple and the batcave, I saw a medium sized turtle swimmin my way. Turned to get my buddy's attntion (kinda diving "same ocean buddies" today) and when I looked back.....

The turtle was doing the Warhammer.

I don't know much about turtle customs, so I hope that wasn't his idea of a birthday gift.

Thank you very much, Mr. UP. From what I've read, it's your birthday today too. Happy Birthday, Uncle Pug!

Hehe, I love it.

And that WH thing is something that fade away. The image will never leave my brain. Ugh. I need a lobotomy or something now that you brought it back into my head.

So Saipanman, my question is

1) were you a "peeping tom" in a turtle toilet ?

or did you just

2) scare the crap out of the poor unsuspecting turtle ?

Please, no video.

Wristshot

I bet before long, somebody's going to come along, ask "what the **** is a warhammer???", and we'll go off on a 5-page thread himm-hawwing around, dropping subtle hints of where to find the image, until somebody finally PMs them a link..........only to add 5 more pages discussing if it was really 'that gross'.

DeputyDan:
If beachcombers knew what Parrot fish pooped they wouldn't love the "sand" so much....

That is just SOOO perfect!!!
I wonder what the LA/Southbeach 'beautiful people' would say if they only knew what they were sitting on! :D
Hey maybe we should tell em It might clear out the crowds!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom