hello! from melbourne, FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UFGatorDiver

Registered
Reaction score
got certified at UF in 1989 in college, but then did not really have the money to pursue it. found myself in college until 1998 (no, it did not take me that long to get a bachelor's), residency until 1999, and in 2002, completed a recertification course here in melbourne. pumped up with my new zeagle bc, apeks regs and cobra comp., getting some advanced dives in this weekend, and taking a nitrox course, along with adventure dives. wish i could be in the water all the time! this board is an excellent source of info from divers all over the world, and great for advice! glad to be a member!

Glad to have you aboard. I hope you enjoy the board.

Chad

Welcome to the Board from sunny seattle!!!

:ghost:

welcome to the board UFGatorDiver. U definately found a great Scuba board
:)

welcome to the boards, and safe and happy diving!:)

Kayla:)

From yet another GATOR,

Welcome from Williamsburg, VA (well, I'm really in Newport News, but in 3 weeks I close on a house in Williamsburg). I recently moved from Melbourne and will miss the area terribly. Mostly, I'll miss my kids and my friends. My daughter is in school at Florida Tech and my son lives in Cocoa.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom