Why are you called.....The Great Screen Name Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A good friend suggested Damsel Fish. He said they are a pretty little fish but they can be mean too.

I have been told that I'm mean once or twice in my life so it fits.

Originally posted by Uncle Pug

I like Stump!

Especially with the exclaimation point!!!

But I thought you were hphobbie on this board???

I am and dunno how I got that, other than 2 years ago or so when I signed up must have used the business address at the time :)

I think my signature says Hobster on it

I haven't started diving yet got 17 more sleeps til my bow. But I am obsessive about my dog and I will soon know i will be an obsessive diver too! So Scuba~dog it is

My last name is a nightmarish Jewish mouthful, & my first name is unmemorable. When I would sketch musicians in the local rock clubs, they were often too drunk/distracted to remember it, & just referred to me as the "art-chick" because I was the only one there drawing. I liked it. I do not mind being anyone's "art-chick" although sometimes it bugs me with its gender connotation; I feel that ambiguity would serve my art better.:beret:

Originally posted by art.chick
although sometimes it bugs me with its gender connotation; I feel that ambiguity would serve my art better.:beret:
Sooooo.... what's wrong with a gender connotation...
And is that reason for the goatee?

hummm i guess its beacuse arround here the ebbtide is the strongest tide and i usally wind up drift diving on an ebbtide 6 knot tide feals like your really flying !

Mine's real original....
I live in Minnesota and I love SCUBA. Oh, and it's my website domain.

Back
Top Bottom