18 more sleeps ( i hope)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba~dog

Registered
Reaction score
18 more sleeps till my Basic Open Water. I am so excited!!!:bounce: But there was only two people signed up in May went I went. So hopefully the two more people signed up. will be so;-0 if they cancel it. Wish me luck!

Best of luck. Hopefully some more folks signed up.

Remember to relax and have fun learning the skills.

I have noticed the pattern that more students sign up when the weather is getting warmer (and if they knew how all-fired hot it is to sit on a beach in full gear getting a briefing, they'd be signing up in January to get it over with!):mean:

She is so right, I guess that is why I got certified in November. I also keep diving in December and I do a New Year's dive every year as long as the boat don't get cancelled. But then again I have not been known for being the brightest star in the sky :wink:

Rich :eek:ut:

Maybe no more sleeps till scuba. Cuz i got laid off yesterday. Hope I find a job soon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom