Joe Clark's Quarry May 13-15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sooo... What types of water temps are we talking for mid May? I didn't go last year till mid June.

brssmnky:
Sooo... What types of water temps are we talking for mid May? I didn't go last year till mid June.

I had to go into the wayback machine for this one.

5-13-1999 49 degrees at 40' solid thermocline at 25'
4-30-2000 54 degrees at 35'
5-22-2001 55 degrees at 35'
6-23-2001 63 degrees at 39'

Most of my early season dives were late June early July. Prepare for cold!

Anyone been out yet this year?

LexingtonDiver:
Chilly. I'm not getting wet! Just going.

Awwww! :17: :confined:

brssmnky:
Awwww! :17: :confined:

Oops! I didn't mean that to be a jerk to you... I realized it looked like I might have been insinuating that you're a crybaby or wuss. No, I was just disappointed that you all weren't diving. I'm ready to DIVE people!!!!! Will someone please tell the warm weather to get here already?!?

brssmnky:
Oops! I didn't mean that to be a jerk to you... I realized it looked like I might have been insinuating that you're a crybaby or wuss. No, I was just disappointed that you all weren't diving. I'm ready to DIVE people!!!!! Will someone please tell the warm weather to get here already?!?

I'm beginning to think warm weather and Deby is just a contradiction of terms.
I think I'm going to shoot for late Sunday as long as it is not raining......

brssmnky:

LOL...no problem... Actually I'm having a minor "procedure" done about a week before the 13-15 weekend. It will probably prevent me from getting wet.

Back
Top Bottom