Women of the world, support today's Indy race!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhotoTJ:
If you're gonna rant, try to have the basic facts; It's Robby, not Bobby, and she had an average 4 mph speed advantage in equal cars due to their weight differance. No matter how you slice it, an unlevel field is an unlevel field. The buzz is that the weight issue may be addressed next season.

Boy oh boy, have I touched a nerve!! You just gotta love these guys.

"basic fact" #1: Concerning the name Bobby or Robby or whatever he has (and that you consider so crucial for this discussion), you have to be a little more original than that. Somebody else came first and beat you. Besides you have to read a little bit beyond my first post. It was made clear later on a subsequent post, that issue and other nonsense was irrelevant to the argument. It will be a good idea to follow the whole of the thread before giving your opinion. Talking about ranting!!!

"basic fact" #2: again, it was made clear on other posts, extracted from newspapers, that the complaint of Mr. Gordon was that of someone with the foot in his mouth. Why in the world has he not complaint before, racing against riders in the 150's or 160's, or when he was competing against Fisher who was 120??? Just wondering.

"basic fact" #3: concerning your comment about the "buzz", I'll just leave you with this that I found with just a little digging:

IRL: Patrick's weight a nonissue
""It's no issue at all, as it pertains to the Indianapolis 500 and oval-track racing," league spokesman John Griffin said."
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-indynotes30may30,0,4422046.story?coll=sfla-sports-headlines

Open mouth? Add foot, Robby
"IRL officials called it a non-issue and said they have no plans to change the rules to suit Robby Gordon."
http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/journalgazette/sports/11834822.htm

So I guess buzz does not make it fact

Sorry that your idols have to be tumbled.
All this started as comment to have fun with. So far I have encountered two experts, with an attitude of "hollier than thou", with tons of hostility.And all that to appear here as knowledgeable people of what they perceive is something important. Guess what!!! IT IS NOT!!!

Again, if it is so important for you to have your little victory, because you think you can bark louder... Congrats, you are the victor, have a nice life!

Like I said to the other Gordon-IRL-expert: breathe, I do not want you to have a heart attack. Peace, really, peace. I sense a lot of hostility. Think again, I'm not the source nor the reason of it.

Peace, and......................GO DAAAAAANICAAAAAAAAAA!!!

They're here in this area (Texas Motor Speedway) this weekend. Let's see how loud the buzz is after tonight's race...

:auto:

Back
Top Bottom