The 1st SB Phil. Paradise Divers Dive-O-Rama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonix:
anyone been to dive 7000? luma na yung dive flag sa website hehehe

ako po, i've been there. konti lang ata aircon rooms nila. walang AC yung na-stay-an namin eh. food was okay. umm, ano pa ba?

somebody told me it was one of the first dive resorts in anilao. baka kaya luma na yung flag nila :wink:

paolov:
gusto nyo talaga adventure ha, eto sa PISA tayo mag dive, suthern end of maricaban.

Its been a while since I was there (2000), but I used to go to Pisa fairly regulary when I lived in Manila and enjoyed it. Your right though it can certianly be an adventure.

Once when I was there, we had planned to take a banca across to PG for the evening as a friend was having a despedida in The Point, but just before sun down a couple with 2 young sons (6-8) report one of the sons (Jack I think his name was) missing. So with darkness approaching we all (must have been 10 people or so) start searching the hills of Maricaban. Then a couple of guys started walking around the path the follows the sourthern edge of the island and the rest of us go in a banka and started a long the southern coast. About 9:00pm Jack was finally found sitting in a barangay captains house watching a video. You can imagine his parents were none to pleased with him and rest of us had missed our party. When found Jack's remark was "Can I stay and finish watching the video?"

I'm reminded of this everytime I'm in the Point as there is a plaque on the wall commemorating the despedida that night since it broke the record for most shots ever served at the Point (1600+).

Oh well, I missed the party and Jack missed the end of the video.

Drew

happybuddha:
I'm reminded of this everytime I'm in the Point as there is a plaque on the wall commemorating the despedida that night since it broke the record for most shots ever served at the Point (1600+).

Oh well, I missed the party and Jack missed the end of the video.

Drew

I could only sympathize with the parents. That would be one nerve wracking search for Jack.

Did you get a chance to talk to Josie ? is Paul still there?

both actually hehehehe

as a diver it would be great to know about dive and accomod rates as well as packages

as a communications professional he's not making full use of the power of the medium - very low visual count, text heavy yet with very low information yield

as a webmaster: hmmmm... open kaya sila to an exdeal? i could overhaul their website in exchange for a rescue course hehehehehehe

Jag

shugar:
both actually hehehehe

as a diver it would be great to know about dive and accomod rates as well as packages

as a communications professional he's not making full use of the power of the medium - very low visual count, text heavy yet with very low information yield

as a webmaster: hmmmm... open kaya sila to an exdeal? i could overhaul their website in exchange for a rescue course hehehehehehe

Jag

make the offer bro, sakit sa mata ng website nila e

i know i am incurring the wrath of pao with this reply and risk his drowning me during the dive-o-rama but...

clgsamson:
Bawal mag po.

unless si pao ang kausap mo...

sorry pao wide open lang di ko ma resist!!!! :kopfab: :hanged: :lightingz :m16: :reaper: :maniac: :bigun2: :flame: :whack: :bonk:

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom