LDC Blackbeard Trip Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ZoCrowes255

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I went ahead and uploaded a few of the Blackbeard trip pictures to my gallery. We had an awesome time and took a TON of pictures. This is just a few of the ones I took so enjoy!

lastday.jpg

Blackbeards_101.jpg
Check out my gallery to see more!

I am so jealous. I want to be there and not here. Looks like a party to me.

ZoCrowes255:
I went ahead and uploaded a few of the Blackbeard trip pictures to my gallery. We had an awesome time and took a TON of pictures. This is just a few of the ones I took so enjoy!

lastday.jpg

Blackbeards_101.jpg
Check out my gallery to see more!

Aww... this is soo low tech. I read this on my PPC and couldn't sign in, so had to get on my desktop and write this. Anyway... dude... put some cool pics on there. There are so many cooler pics. Al (who scubaboards, from what I remember) is a REALLY good underwater photographer. The pic of the porcupine fish and the stalk of coral next to it... the pic of the bow of the Sapona with Laz and Markon the starboard... people next to the Panther... the pics of the octupus, turtle, sharks... there are some good ones in there... post them dude.... oh, holy poo.. I'm famous, you put my fat arse online. cool.

brssmnky:
Aww... this is soo low tech. I read this on my PPC and couldn't sign in, so had to get on my desktop and write this. Anyway... dude... put some cool pics on there. There are so many cooler pics. Al (who scubaboards, from what I remember) is a REALLY good underwater photographer. The pic of the porcupine fish and the stalk of coral next to it... the pic of the bow of the Sapona with Laz and Markon the starboard... people next to the Panther... the pics of the octupus, turtle, sharks... there are some good ones in there... post them dude.... oh, holy poo.. I'm famous, you put my fat arse online. cool.
I'm going to put some of his in the newsletter. Those pics were all mine so went in my gallery. I'm not going to post someone else's work as my own lol

Yep you're fat arse is online because you actually kinda sorta look like you know what you are doing. However, appearances can be decieving.

Some more of mine from my gallery:

Blackbeards4_043.jpg

Blackbeards4_021.jpg

Ok, I'm repying right now wi-fi from the PDA. I heart technology . I wasn't saying you should claim someone else's photo work, just to post some cool pics in this thread. Anyway, I'm done w/ the DVD, so we need 2 get 2gether and put music 2 it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom