lobster near vero beach? scuba?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jdscuba

Registered
Reaction score
Going down to Vero Beach on vacation end of next week I would like to try catching some lobster, are there any places that can be reached from the beach? will also be going to look for shark teeth in Venice a few days later and on up to madeira beach any good spots? this is a first time for me, being from wisconsin it sounds like a lot of fun. any info would be appreciated.

You could always lok ina sharks mouth but i dont think would be much fun. Sorry im bored and couldnt resist the post good luck looking for teeth sounds like would be very cool. We dont find a lot of them out here in seattle. Happy hunting.

Check out the Florida Conch Divers forum. You might want to post your question there. You might get a better response. Fort Pierce has some nice bugs. You can always join on a boat. Give me a PM if I can help.

Back
Top Bottom