No fly and the aladin prime question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kneo

New
Reaction score
Hello all,
I am brand new to the boards and pretty much a new diver. I just recently bought the Aladin PRIME 2 Gauge Console. For the price I belive it is a good computer for the amount of diving I do. However I do have one question. I just did my first dive with the computer to test it out. It was at a local lake here in Des Moines, Iowa. I had a dive time of 28 minutes and a max depth of 14 feet. When I ended the dive I noticed the computer did not give me a new fly time at all. It did give me the alt warning 04 but the computer is also suppose to supply the no fly time symbol and hours before it is safe to fly again. Can someone tell me why the computer would not give me this info. Was my dive not deep enough or long enough? Does it only show up after a certain depth or dive time? I am hoping someone else has this computer and can tell me. I look forward to any advice I can get on this computer.

Thank you,
Kneo (Anthony)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom