Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brandoobie:
Name: bRaNdzZz(",)
Diving since: 1994
Certifications: Padi Open WaterzZz(",)
Favorite dive sites: Cathedral, Washing Machine, (woohoo!?! bsta enjoy!?! =P)
Dream Dive: Tubbataha, Palau, Great Barrier Reef, El Nido,
Equipment: hmm.. ewan ko bsta ginagamit ko lng equipment ng dad (woohoo!?! oldsch toh pre =P).. cge.. tanong ko muna.. for now.. la lng.. hehe.. =P

oist, hellooo!!! :) kelan ulit dive? sama ko! :D

oops...

Swerte talaga, ako matagal nang retired ang dad ko bago ako kumuha ng OW Cert.

brandoobie:
Name: bRaNdzZz(",)
Diving since: 1994
Certifications: Padi Open WaterzZz(",)
Favorite dive sites: Cathedral, Washing Machine, (woohoo!?! bsta enjoy!?! =P)
Dream Dive: Tubbataha, Palau, Great Barrier Reef, El Nido,
Equipment: hmm.. ewan ko bsta ginagamit ko lng equipment ng dad (woohoo!?! oldsch toh pre =P).. cge.. tanong ko muna.. for now.. la lng.. hehe.. =P

i know your dad, we are going to apo and palau together with tito butch:)

Hello all!

Chip104 invited me to check out this forum and post my survey here. As I've posted in other forums:

Hello Guys! My name's Trina, 21 F, from the Philippines. I have only gone diving once (free lessons!) and during that dive I was shown how a good number of people care to rebuild our depleting coral reefs in the Philippines.

So, inspired by that, I decided to focus on diving and volunteering for my thesis. Basically, my thesis mates and I partnered with an organization that needs help in calling for more diver volunteers. Our goal is to create a campaign for them. Below is a note for all those interested in helping me out with my thesis. Details are in the survey's introduction. So, if you have time, and are willing to help out a good cause, read on! Divers unite!

Do you looove diving?

Are Nemo, Sebastian, and Flounder your close friends?

Are you a certified diver above 18 years old?

Are you saying "yes"???

Then you're PERFECT!!!

We are on the process of creating one kick *** thesis and it revolves around YOU YOU YOU! You, and a whole lot of other divers like you, can make a difference. Thinking it'll take too much of your time? Nah. You got us all wrong. We know how time consuming surveys can be, so we've created a spiffy survey that'll only take jiffy. All you need is your mouse clicking abilities and you're good to go. So...

TAKE A PLUNGE!

p.s. Feel free to pass it on to other Filipino Divers that you know! Thanks! :)

cry of the corals:
Hello all!

Chip104 invited me to check out this forum and post my survey here. As I've posted in other forums:

Hello Guys! My name's Trina, 21 F, from the Philippines. I have only gone diving once (free lessons!) and during that dive I was shown how a good number of people care to rebuild our depleting coral reefs in the Philippines.

So, inspired by that, I decided to focus on diving and volunteering for my thesis. Basically, my thesis mates and I partnered with an organization that needs help in calling for more diver volunteers. Our goal is to create a campaign for them. Below is a note for all those interested in helping me out with my thesis. Details are in the survey's introduction. So, if you have time, and are willing to help out a good cause, read on! Divers unite!

Do you looove diving?

Are Nemo, Sebastian, and Flounder your close friends?

Are you a certified diver above 18 years old?

Are you saying "yes"???

Then you're PERFECT!!!

We are on the process of creating one kick *** thesis and it revolves around YOU YOU YOU! You, and a whole lot of other divers like you, can make a difference. Thinking it'll take too much of your time? Nah. You got us all wrong. We know how time consuming surveys can be, so we've created a spiffy survey that'll only take jiffy. All you need is your mouse clicking abilities and you're good to go. So...

TAKE A PLUNGE!

p.s. Feel free to pass it on to other Filipino Divers that you know! Thanks! :)

filled up your survey in the other post

Kevrumbo:
Name: Kevin Rumbaoa
Diving since: 1997
Certifications: TDI Adv. Trimix; DIR-Fundamentals
Favorite dive sites:(Want-to-see): Tubba; Coron Wrecks;Apo I.;Panglao/Balicasag area
Dream Dive: Sri Lanka --HMS Hermes 2006; Galapagos 2007
Equipment: Apeks TX100; Halcyon BP&W; 10W HID --all DIR and Dressed for Success!

we have the same background bro, i had the apeks atx100 but sold it back. are setups are almost identical minus the hid light:( i see you are going to the Hms hermes? there are still 7 slots available to the hms hermes for the upcoming november trip,id like to go but havent taken my tech-wreck classes yet.

lai_rallos:
thanks caloy! i will be checking around sometime soon...meron daw sa may pasay road according to jag...also considering december sale of scuba world...mahirap kumita ng pera..hehe...have to think twice or more....

lai

yeah, that's where i bought mine. got a pretty neat deal... =) welcome po... sama ka sa dive-o-rama? :happywave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom