St Lawrence open boats?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaGypsy

Reaction score
Anyone have any suggestions for boats in the Rockport/Brockville area for just one or two divers? Most of what I can find seems to be for group charters.

Thanks.

If you have the dates you want to dive I can probably get you onto a boat that I have booked space on. It could be arranged almost any weekend. Just send me a P.M. and i will see what I can do

Originally posted by SeaGypsy
Anyone have any suggestions for boats in the Rockport/Brockville area for just one or two divers? Most of what I can find seems to be for group charters.

Thanks.

I've used Bottom Time Charters both when organizing a group - or just with a couple of us. Give Evan & Anick a call, I'm sure they'll be able to help out.

Wayne Green of Thousand Island pleasure Divers
might be able to help you. His Boat is Smaller then most and is ideal for four to Six divers. (or two)

You could get his contact information through a dive shop in Mallorytown called Dive Tech. Information has that listing if you dont have a phone book for that area.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom