Hello from Geelong Australia-seeking dive buddies.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Splint

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've lurked on this site on and off for some time and I thought I might say hello. I'm a 35 year old male with PADI AOW and about 50 dives logged, some of which was in the Similian Islands, some in Kaviang and Rabaul (PNG) and some locally (Port Phillip Bay). I'm on the lookout for more dive buddies as I only have a small group of buddies and dive infrequently.

Cheers
Splint

Splint:
Hi all,

I've lurked on this site on and off for some time and I thought I might say hello. I'm a 35 year old male with PADI AOW and about 50 dives logged, some of which was in the Similian Islands, some in Kaviang and Rabaul (PNG) and some locally (Port Phillip Bay). I'm on the lookout for more dive buddies as I only have a small group of buddies and dive infrequently.

Cheers
Splint

Welcome Splint,
How is life on the other side of the strait bit. Well you are not that far away. About an hour flight and a bit of a drive from where i am. Looking forward to getting over that way soon to dive the sub's in Port Phillip.
Stuey2

STUEY2:
Welcome Splint,
How is life on the other side of the strait bit. Well you are not that far away. About an hour flight and a bit of a drive from where i am. Looking forward to getting over that way soon to dive the sub's in Port Phillip.
Stuey2

Lifes pretty good but I haven't been in the water since the trial dredging of the channel started so I don't know how the visability has been effected, it might be worth your while checking with someone who's dived recently before committing to coming over, assuming the vis is ok the subs are good diving.

Cheers
Splint

Now it's time to really get into it here....

:cowboy: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom