Where is everybody?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jason,
Let me know when and where and I will try and be there....
Kirsten

I should be able to squeeze in an after work dive or two next week ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

How does Wednesday 5:00ish at Cove 2 work for everyone?

Thanks,
Jason

Well, if nobody else is stepping up to the plate, I guess you'll be stuck with me :) Got any bottom that needs rototilling?

JasonH20:
How does Wednesday 5:00ish at Cove 2 work for everyone?

Thanks,
Jason
I'll be there Wednesday at 5 ... but I'm going to be finishing up an AOW class that didn't get completed over the week-end. So although we'll be in the water together, I'll be working with students.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

TSandM:
Well, if nobody else is stepping up to the plate, I guess you'll be stuck with me :) Got any bottom that needs rototilling?
Are you still diving the 72's? Would you like me to bring my LP 80's? Not sure if you are Nitrox certified, but currently I think they're filled with around 24% O2. (Nitrox fill, refilled with clean air)

I've been diving the 72's, but I can probably make off with one of my husband's 95's -- the advantage being that I have at least a vague clue of what that does to my weight and trim . . . :)

TSandM:
I've been diving the 72's, but I can probably make off with one of my husband's 95's -- the advantage being that I have at least a vague clue of what that does to my weight and trim . . . :)
They'll trim a lot nicer with a backplate ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I'll be there (Cove 2) Thursday (9/22). My first dive should be around 3:30 to 4:00 (depending on traffic). I'll do a second dive around 5:30-6:30ish. Sorry but with work, road construction, bridge lane closures and my commute I can't vary my schedule too much so I've taken to solo diving rather than opting for one dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom