What did you choose your SB nik...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

this topic ahs been discussed already but here ya go: been my username for most of my message boards. its the name of the infamous spoon curve in the Suzuka formula1 circuit in japan.

It has been discussed, and I was currently looking for it but couldn't find it. So I'll just join in...

Nickname since I was born. Older bro was 2 years old when he tried to say my real name but said "Chan-Chip" instead. Stuck with me ever since I popped outta my mom.

10 4 is my birthdate.

I use mine whenever I need a nick name and if it wasn't taken already (it realy is). I needed a nickname in college to use on the net, tried a few and then came up with this one. It kinda reflects what I do, I'm a biologist (or will be when I get my PhD). It's the family name for spiders in taxonomy. It's shorter and less used than arachnida and doesn't include scorpions (as arachnida is divided into aranea and scorpionadea).

mine comes from the extra mailbox my provider allows me that I lazily named the 'tab' - naturally not in English. In my native language the word has several other meanings too, including spike that refers to my old hobby, as well as pun or sarcastic verbal slingshot, so I found it just fitting...

Gangrel is the name of a clan of vampires I encountered during my roleplaying days. (Yes, dice and paper, before online became as big as it is today.) I always related to this clan because they were much more predisposed to a code of honor and oneness with nature than others of their kind. Seemed fitting.

As for 441....well, I can't tell you guys ALL of my secrets.... :D

I figured I'd use one that I could remember. My folks actually came up with it a long time ago.

Maybe like Rick, it might help when I meet other divers out in public. (I tried it once, but when that happened, they'd never heard of me.) :D

My name came about due to QB of the Atlanta falcons Michael Vick. Our friend Vick got an STD through sexual intercourse with various women. He was being treated by a doctor under the alias: drum roll please:::: RON MEXICO The press found out and the rest is history.

So the phenomenon hit and everyone starting making up their own RON MEXICO name. If you google it, it'll tell you your RON MEXICO name my happend to be Robb Cayman!!

ooh! i'm estelle libya!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom