Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vane_03:
Name: Vanessa
Diving since: 2005
Certifications: Padi ow
Favorite dive sites: Cathedral, Anilao
Dream Dive: anywhere
Equipment: have to check

HI guys, sabi ni ate Iris and kuya Chip masaya daw dito.. Welcome niyo naman ako :D

Hi Vanessa!! Magkakilala ata tayo :wink:

NetDoc:
Well, I look forward to visiting you fine folk someday... It won't be this year (I don't think... unless they make me an offer I can't refuse), but maybe next! Get the Dive-O-Rama thang down pat before I make it there! :D

IT IS DOWN and UP !!!

NExt year then let's organize at say Verde Island. It can accomodate a good number of people, there are great rooms there, and a whole huge space with divings like washing machine, agapito, and 45 mins to PG sites.

i use bar on my SPG.

technically the philippines is metric. it's only in diving that imperial was/is used due to the equipment imported at that time(long long time ago)

in the market goods are sold in kilograms (an error as it should be in Newtons to indicate weight and not Mass(kg) )

the distance and land area is based on meters , square meters, and distance kilometers

etc etc.

greatwolf:
Off topic, ano nga pala maximum na karga ng cylinder sa atin? Dito kasi, hanggang 200-220 bar lang, unless you own your compressor of course. At saka, imperial ang gamit sa atin ano? So that means kailangang mag-convert ako from bar to psi, walastik ang daming kailangang isipin...pati pala yung depth ko, buti na lang yung PDC na mag-coconvert. Pero yung air pressure ko, ako mag-coconvert, analog kasi SPG ko eh...ano ba ang usually turn around pressure in psi na rinerekomenda ng mga DM sa atin?

welcome to the boards xandro, feel free to join us in the 2nd phil paradise diveorama

paolov:
(an error as it should be in Newtons to indicate weight and not Mass(kg) )

the distance and land area is based on meters , square meters, and distance kilometers

etc etc.

bigyan ba naman tayo ng lesson in physics and geometry...

muntikan na nga dumugu ilong ko nung OW classes ko... walang nagsabi na may math pala yun!

wahahahahahahahahahha

Jag

shugar:
bigyan ba naman tayo ng lesson in physics and geometry...

muntikan na nga dumugu ilong ko nung OW classes ko... walang nagsabi na may math pala yun!

wahahahahahahahahahha

Jag

totally agree...hehehe. Binabasa ko nga yung TDI Nitrox manual ko...sumasakit ang ulo ko...

Thanks for the info Pao...medyo nakahinga ako ng maluwag, at least hindi na ako magkakamot ng ulo pagdating sa Pinas.

ayi:
Name: ayi
Diving since: 2004
Certifications: padi ow
Favorite dive sites: cathedral, anilao
Dream Dive: tubbataha

i haven't checked out for almost a year now.
sana marunong pa ko!
btw, iris referred the forum.
sobra ok daw dito...
open water diver lng ako. quite a newbie.
Welcome Ayi!!! Qualifications to join Sb PPD eh dapat newbie ka at experienced ka. Ung "experienced" pwede kahit hindi sa diving!!! Mwahahahaha

Syanga pala dapat hindi ka rin masyado serious at malalim mag-isip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom