Votes: 90 44.1%
  • No, but my hat does

Votes: 21 10.3%
  • No, its stupid to let others know I dive

Votes: 31 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

caymaniac

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I thought it might be interesting to hear the varied responses from not only North American divers, but also from around the world.

caymaniac once bubbled...
I thought it might be interesting to hear the varied responses from not only North American divers, but also from around the world.

Dan sticker in rear window, instructor sticker on rear bumper, and Marine Corps license plate on front

SEMPER FI!

I have one of those license plate things that go around your plate, can't think of thier name. I replace one that I got when I leased the car. It has dive flags on the top and "I am a SCUBA dive" on the bottom. No worried too much about someone stealing the equipment, thats why I have insureance on all my equipment, but then again I don't keep my doors unlocked either.

I have a dive flag license plate, dive flag decal, ScubaPro decal, Mares decal, and another dive flag logo decal on my back window, a receiver hitch cover that is a dive flag symbol AND I put an order in for my custom plates.

So yes, it pretty much screams that I am a diver.

I have a dive flag plate on the front of my truck and a sticker in the back window. It's a great way to meet other divers, as usually they're the only ones that know the flag means.

My truck doesn't talk at all. :wink:

I do have a dive flag sticker on the back window.
I have met other divers because of it.

:)

SRKDVR all though I have been asked if I SKY dive... go figure.

Rich :mean:

I have a decal in the window on one side Marines on the other and a painted Manatee license plate in the middle. My truck is red and Ive thought about a white stripe.

chuckrt

Back
Top Bottom