Bass Boat for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BMETdiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello,
I don't know if this is acceptable or not. Mods if it is not please take it down. I have a 1983 Bass Tracker with a 1997 50 hp Outboard Mariner Motor. That I would like to sell. When I bought it I used it pretty regularly but in the last 5 years ever since I redecked and cleaned it up. The army has kept me everywhere but where the boat is. Basically the specs on it are the following:

17 feet long side console, pretty good size front and rear deck.
50 HP Mariner motor
Holds 4 people
has a trailer (repainted in 2004)
livewell
Trolling motor
Low to the water, if I had a chance I was going to try diving it, but once I return from Iraq I will probably be going to WOCS.

And of course the known defects are: The carpet could use a cleaning, the seats need to be replaced, it probably needs the carbs to be rejetted to be lake ready

I am asking $3000 but if you are serious please contact me with an offer.

I attempted to sell it on E-bay prior to the deployment and had 2 people from Nigeria try to scam me, so I am not keen to go that route again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom