Grand Cayman in December?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mscrog

Reaction score
I have an opportunity to go for 5 days to Grand Cayman in December. I was wondering if rain or weather would be a problem with diving then? I was also wondering if I would probably have an opportunity to dive the North Wall then or is the weather usually prevent this at that time of year? Would I be better off going in March? Thanks.
MScrog

The weather should be fine here in GC in December and the water temps will be running about 78F or so. And, if by some chance it does rain, we still go diving. Gonna get wet anyway...
The winter months generally do bring along rougher seas on the North Side but that doesn't mean that North Side is a definite no go. And there is always a side of the island we can dive... North, West and even South is great. I don't think that coming in Dec or March will make any difference as far as the weather... it should be great either month.
Casey

Back
Top Bottom