Fiji pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool pix! BTW who's the moron holding a banded sea snake? Not that it's safe but it's also down right stupid! Messing around with sealife is just not my cup of tea. You'll propably hear this from a bunch of guys... other than that very nice pix! Excellent clownies and beautiful wide angle shots!

kapula:
Cool pix! BTW who's the moron holding a banded sea snake? Not that it's safe but it's also down right stupid! Messing around with sealife is just not my cup of tea. You'll propably hear this from a bunch of guys... other than that very nice pix! Excellent clownies and beautiful wide angle shots!

agreed nice pics, also looked like a lot of hanging off the coral!!

kapula:

The moron is the local divemaster. I'll take it out if you want...?

swankenstein:
Where were those taken? I'm getting flashbacks of Ceasar's Rocks in Beqa Lagoon.

The diver in the archway near the bottom, the lionfish and the soft coral pickies below it, plus the very last picture were all taken at a dive site called Joe's Best in Beqa. Maybe it also has another name? I am sure different dive operations have different names for their sites.

The lettuce coral picture was taken in Kadavu. All the rest were taken in Taveuni.

A most excellent collection of photos. I like the idiot holding the sea snake, don't take that one out!

Great phots, Jim....even without the idiotic actions of the DM. I especially liked the perspective on this one...

047.JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom