Fiji pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I see a lot of "morons" holding land snakes, why not sea snakes? Ok, don't get all excited, just stirring a bit.

Awesome pics, guess I will have to add Fiji to my wishlist.........

Hey Jim, thanks for sharing. Gotta love those brilliant corals. Makes me wish I were back there. It's terrific to see so many lionfish out in the open. Whenever I saw them they seemed to be lurking in the dark corners.

Cheers,
Mike

Wonderful pics Scuba Jim, just wonderful.
The pics with soft coral are my favorite.

When I saw this pic, I immediately thought of Steve Irwin.. Otherwise known as the Crocodile Hunter.

"Crikey, look at her!!! She's a beaut!"
Well she is, but I wouldn't be touching her :D :D!

003.JPG

Jamdiver:
Wonderful pics Scuba Jim, just wonderful.
The pics with soft coral are my favorite.

When I saw this pic, I immediately thought of Steve Irwin.. Otherwise known as the Crocodile Hunter.

"Crikey, look at her!!! She's a beaut!"
Well she is, but I wouldn't be touching her :D :D!

"Streuth, it's a banded sea snake. Oi bedder be careful, he can spit out poison out of his arrrrse from 50 meaders. Now, you've got to handle these guys properly, as they have a nasty habit of chasing you up trees and chewing your feet off. Blimey mate, he went for me. Oi bedder get out of here before he swallows me aloive."

Slide006-600.JPG

The thing about Steve is that his enthusiasm is infectious, you can see that he truly loves the animals and his work.

However, i'm always thinking to myself duuude, you've got a wife and kid(s)!!
Take it easy....:11: :11:

I know some think he's a bit of a nork, but I too quite like him. He is very enthusiastic and while he gets bitten, spat at and chased by numerous animals I know I would never go near, he does know what he's talking about. The best show I saw with him in was when he got chased into a mangrove swamp by a pi$$ed off komodo dragon. He looked scared out of his strides!

Loved the pics....I can't wait to go. I have my honeymoon on Taveuni at the end of May 2006. And hope to do some diving. Seeing those pics.......I'll definitely do some diving.

Crikey ya ol Pommie git! I like the snake photo myself, still don't have a good pic of one of those little devils.

Not bad for a guy from Kent, WA

Back
Top Bottom