Inon or Epoque lenses?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

marcus8

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm looking at getting some macro and wide angle lenses for my Ikelite housing....Fuji F810. The mounts available from Ike supports either Inon or Epoque. In other words, it seems I have to go one way or the other. Anyone care to give me their feedback on either or both?

Many thanks,

Mark

Been using the Inon. Have not been disappointed. Nice lens and insignificant distortion. The macro (UCL165) has less magnification than the Epoque but stacking 2 of these gives good options. Love the wide angle (WAL100).

posted this on a few boards and most folks seem to be using Inon. Anyone out there have feedback on Epoque. Haven't heard anything bad about either, just trying to make an informed decision. And get my lenses for xmas :D

Mark

Not much help, but I have Inon wide angle and Epoque macro. Love them both and use them both regularly.

Back
Top Bottom