HELP ME!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Loopy Diver

Registered
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!! I haven't been on here for ages!!!!
I desperately need your help. I have looked all over this damn net and can't find one single picture of Cousteau and Gagnans Aqua Lung. I was wondering if anyone had a picture that they could mail me or know of a site that has a pic!!
A quick reply would be very much appreciated!!
THANK YOU!!!!

Hi Loopy,

Check out this article on Ardmair Bay by Walt Deas. It's the last picture in the article and is in black and white. You didn't say what you wanted to use it for so you may want to email Mr. Deas to make sure it is alright for you to use it. His email address should be at the bottom of the page.

Cheers,

thank you very much ladydiver. all i need the picture for is my german exam in which i have to do a presentation on the history of diving. Once again- THANK YOU

The picture was perfect but unfortuantely it will not print. Any more suggestions out there??????

Tell what format you want it in and I will email it to you, if you list your email address, or email me Donput@aol.com

Jpeg, Bmp ?

Let me know

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom