Dive with sharks for free!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi, all, I got an e-mail from Aquaria 21, Shanghai as below:

Wishing you a happy new year!

Aquaria 21 Shanghai Chang Feng Ocean World is planning to hold an underwater band performance during the Spring Festival from January 29th to February 4th and February 11th and 12th. We are seeking diver volunteers to perform as underwater band members.

Diver volunteers’ tasks:

- SCUBA diving in the shark tank 4 times in a day at the following times for 8 minutes: 9:00am, 11:00am, 13:00pm and 15:00pm;

- Pretend to play an instrument underwater;

- Entertain visitors.

The Requirements:

- Dive certificate (PADI Open Water or CMAS one star and above);

- Ability to entertain and amuse;

- Love of the ocean, marine life and diving.

If you are interested and will be available at some times during the holiday period please respond by Tuesday January 24th to adonis@oceanworld.com.cn or telephone No. 6286 6399

Yours sincerely

Anthony Aucutt
Adonis Zhang

Shanghai Chang Feng Ocean World
Tel: 21 52818888*6868
Fax:21 62861355

I have decided to go, is there any one else wanna go with me?

Hi Elf,

If I was there I would do it but unfortunately I'll be in Korea around that time. Be sure to talk long and hard about shark finning. I know it's hard but it's necessary. and by all means have a very happy and properous New Year.

Best regards,

Deano2

Hi, Deano2,
Thanks, r u basically living in Shanghai?
If that, you have many chances to go there and dive with sharks.

I am a member of that dive club in Aquaria 21. If you want, I can give you some details about them.

Yes, the shark finning is a serious problem, anyway, enjoy your time in Korea.:)

Regards,

Elf

Back
Top Bottom