Wrinkles January '06 Dive Planning Thread - La Jolla

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HBDiveGirl:
...so, this means you're leading, Tyler??

If you bash through the surf with your doubles, maybe the thonged-conga line can kick out in your draft?

I think we need redundant videographers to catch this year's robustness!!

Claudette
(who will be there if the surf is less than 3 feet.... :)

good idea claudette, and sure i will lead, what do you guys want to see? the vis has been pretty good lately.

California Diver:
id like to get together with you christian but i will be working.
Hi Tyler,

That's cool. We've all got to work sometime! :wink:

Anyway, it looks like I'll get to see you on Saturday, since you have volunteered to be our resident tour guide based on Claudette's stellar suggestion. :D

Thanks.

Christian

I was looking forward to joining everyone at La Jolla tomorrow. Well, last night I recieved a call from the dive shop. They want me to sit thru a OW class as observer this weekend. Since I am starting my IDC, I can't refuse them. So, everyone have me in your thoughts as you are checking out the cool sights and critters. I will be sitting in class, or on the bottom of a pool watching newbies blowing bubbles for the first time. :D

Enjoy the day (or weekend) and have a bunch of great and safe dives!

Rickster,

We're going to miss you!

I'm sure you'll have fun as an observer in that OW class, though. Good to hear your getting ready for your IDC. You'll be great!

We'll see you soon.

Christian

Since Rickster will be preparing for his IDC, we need to cover the important items he was bringing.

Hot Dogs
Water

While I don't consider bananas important, but they are always a crowd pleaser. :wink:

Christian

I'll get Hot Dogs.

well im going to jump on the band wagon and bail on the wrinkles dive. sorry.

I just got a call from my wife saying that a close relative was just admitted to the hospital. We will be up late and I will not be able to make it after all. Sorry.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom