Sea Serpent

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diversmarts

Reaction score
Well, I've heard the legends. The stories. The myths of the deep. The myth of the great sea serpent.

And in all my years of diving and sea exploration, I've never, nor do I know of any one fellow underwater explorer who has, caught sight of a mighty sea serpent....

.....Until the other day, when I was out exploring the back property to my beach house in North Carolina......and there, temporarily snagged in my fenceline, was a baby serpent. I couldn't believe it.

So I called a couple buddies over, and we managed (through much deadly struggle) to pry the thing loose, and set it back out to its home in the sea. Phew!!

It immediately disappeared beneath the surface, and we waved farewell, for now.......to Cyrus the serpent.

I just hope next time, it is not mommy Cyrus, or daddy Cyrus, that manages to break my fence.

For your humble writer may not be here to tell another true tale!

.....looks like a jungle python to me. Anaconda. But hey, what proof does anyone have to the contrary?

diverjed:
.....looks like a jungle python to me. Anaconda. But hey, what proof does anyone have to the contrary?

Well, you see the photo.

Wish I could've provided the shots of the thing swimming back to sea, but the damn thing ate my camera after we set it free from the fence!

Of all damn things, that's the thanks we get for setting Cyrus free!

Good job on saving the film before he ate the camera!

Don't you mean "Photoshopped"?

Duh !!!!

the Kraken

well personally i have never seen a snake with that many teeeth come to think of it snakes dont have teeth they have fangs and then they only have two of them not six any how i thought he ate your camera what did u do dive it and wrestle it back so u could show the pics sorry these pics have been palyed with

Back
Top Bottom