re: SCUBA ENTHUSIAST WANTED

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

r u there xs

water is the most powerful substance in the world we cant live in it and we cant live with out it yet it can fit into any size container(we try to live in it diving)

XS Scuba:
CUSTOMER SERVICE / INSIDE SALES POSITION AVAILABLE
We're looking for another good person to add to our team. We are seeking a scuba enthusiest for full-time employment. XSscuba is one of the fastest growing suppliers of scuba equipment in the US. We are located in Southern California. View our web site for more details: www.XSscuba.com Applicant should be energetic, multi-tasker and have a love of diving. Must be very personable and a team player. Fax or e-mail resume to: 714 424-0454, mike@xsscuba.com. Competitive salary plus benefits.

What exactly is the job?

How about part time?

Mike... you're sure getting a lot of jive on that serious job posting. Hope you find someone who is serious about taking the position.

Heck, I'd be interested if I really wanted to return to W-O-R-K. However, it's much more fun to walk in from the bedroom in my bathrobe and start working on the computer editing my videos!

Good luck... I've heard good things about you guys and met a few of your team two summers ago here on Catalina (names are stored somewhere in my memory cells but not retrievable at this point).

Hey DrBill:
Thanks for the good wishes. I'm sure, with time we'll find the "right" person. Most likely, it was me you meet on the island. Years past, I owed a 65' charter boat, running out of 22nd St. We spent most of our days diving the frontside. You're living in paradise.

drbill:
Mike... you're sure getting a lot of jive on that serious job posting. Hope you find someone who is serious about taking the position.

Heck, I'd be interested if I really wanted to return to W-O-R-K. However, it's much more fun to walk in from the bedroom in my bathrobe and start working on the computer editing my videos!

Good luck... I've heard good things about you guys and met a few of your team two summers ago here on Catalina (names are stored somewhere in my memory cells but not retrievable at this point).

XS Scuba:
Hey DrBill:
...You're living in paradise.

Yeah, it's been a tough 36 years... and counting!

Back
Top Bottom