Sea Serpent

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Better go back to biology class, Skippy.
Snakes do have teeth. Certain types have fangs, those that inject poison into the intended victim.
Although small in size compared to mammals and other critters, they do have teeth.

the Kraken

97fxdwg:
Spoilsport!! I like the................ lies, I mean the imaginative posts!

Diversmarts - try again!! :D

This photo is a fraud! It was cropped from me! Tomorrow morning my bulldog attorney will be making some calls!

I mean, everyone knows that truth about rock pyhtons:

1) They don't eat farm animals, only people
2) They are immune to electricity, for they generate electricity themselves!
3) Rock pythons have been jumping fences since pre-historic times. But sea serpents don't know any better, they are marine animals for crying out loud.
4) And the final point of validity backing my story up: The only type of snake that exists in the entire continent of Africa: THE CALIFORNIA RATTLER!

PHEESH!

N@rco$i$:
I love that site, I use it often. Everytime someone sends me a BS email with some far fetched story or photo I check it out at that site.

Diversmarts is back!

The proprieter of this site here stole the image from yours truly. My lawyer finally has enough evidence against the perpetrator to bring my suit.

I shall prevail! I shall win!

Back
Top Bottom