Help a diver get rich!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diversmarts

Reaction score
If everyone in the world (not necessarily the entire world, ok, just the u, s of a)were to give me a dollar, one buck!

I'd be set! C'mon, not too much to ask of anybody, is it?? Be generous and PM me for where to send...

...God Bless

$1 sent to the address listed as your location on your profile.

theskull

theskull:
$1 sent to the address listed as your location on your profile.

theskull

Chuck-chuckle :)

Won't quite work that way. You will need my private PO Box #.

Grazie...

diversmarts:
If everyone in the world (not necessarily the entire world, ok, just the u, s of a)were to give me a dollar, one buck!

I'd be set! C'mon, not too much to ask of anybody, is it?? Be generous and PM me for where to send...

...God Bless

If just ONE single person would give me a million dollars I wouldn't have to wait for nine hundred ninety nine thousand nine hundred and ninety nine others to transfer their 1 single dolar to me.
Oh, would I be HAPPY!

First trip: Cocos Islands
Second trip: Galapagos Islands
Third trip: South Africa
Fourth trip: French Polynesia
Fifth trip: Raja Ampat
Sixth trip: PNG
Seventh trip: Andaman Islands
etc......

Bowmouth:
If just ONE single person would give me a million dollars I wouldn't have to wait for nine hundred ninety nine thousand nine hundred and ninety nine others to transfer their 1 single dolar to me.
Oh, would I be HAPPY!

First trip: Cocos Islands
Second trip: Galapagos Islands
Third trip: South Africa
Fourth trip: French Polynesia
Fifth trip: Raja Ampat
Sixth trip: PNG
Seventh trip: Andaman Islands
etc......

Good point. But I thought I would appeal to my fellow man, or fellow diver, on the fine art of generosity.

One man, one dollar- not breaking any one diver's financial back, is it?

diversmarts:
Good point. But I thought I would appeal to my fellow man, or fellow diver, on the fine art of generosity.

One man, one dollar- not breaking any one diver's financial back, is it?

It's easier to find one generous person with a helluva lot of money than a million generous persons willing to donate a single buck. A truly rich and truly generous person would donate without problems a million bucks for a cause he or she believes in.

Now; the trick is ofcourse to make him or her believe you're worthy enough to give a million bucks to!:D

Can you break a fifty?:huh:

Tanked2.0:
Can you break a fifty?:huh:
Sure. I can break it into 2 tens.

Look, Diversmarts, we on this board might actually want to send you this money. But first you have to tell us why you are deserving of it. Go ahead, make your case. Be detailed and descriptive.

Remember those, What I Did On My Summer Vacation essays? Well, write us one like that called, Why I Deserve to be Sent 1 Million Dollars.

Now, assuming you do a good job and people do start sending you money, as your mew manager, you'll need to send me 15%.

Rick Inman:
Remember those, What I Did On My Summer Vacation essays? Well, write us one like that called, Why I Deserve to be Sent 1 Million Dollars.
I'll proof read it for 5% of total profits

Rick Inman:
Sure. I can break it into 2 tens.

Look, Diversmarts, we on this board might actually want to send you this money. But first you have to tell us why you are deserving of it. Go ahead, make your case. Be detailed and descriptive.

Now, assuming you do a good job and people do start sending you money, as your mew manager, you'll need to send me 15%.

I'll itemize my reasons in a bit. But you'll have to earn that 15%. An ex., bringing me more business.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom