Poll: Where is your favorite place to dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaMan2025

Registered
Reaction score
HELLO DIVERS!:D

Just for fun I was thinking and I wondered....well, two big things.

A) Where is your favorite place, or most memoriable place you have dived?

B) Hawaii is a future, well, school for me, and, where in Hawaii are some of the best dives at, in your opinion? what were they (wreck, reef...)?

Thanks divers!

-ScubaMan2025-

~Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming~

There have been sooooo many. Whiskey cove (North Vancouver) at night, The sunshine coast, Lake Malawi in Africa, the Red sea, the North Sea, the Yucatan, the Pacific coast of Mexico..... Each is uniquely sublime in its own way.

R..

Favorite diving location is the California coast from Monterey to the Cal/Mexico border, especially the Channel Islands. Most memorable would be a deep wreck dive off Palau. My best diving in Hawaii was on Kona, diving the lava tubes and reefs.

ScubaMan2025:
HELLO DIVERS!:D

Just for fun I was thinking and I wondered....well, two big things.

B) Hawaii is a future, well, school for me, and, where in Hawaii are some of the best dives at, in your opinion? what were they (wreck, reef...)?

Thanks divers!

-ScubaMan2025-

~Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming~

If your going to Hawaii, be sure to dive Molikini crator. I saw a 18-20' Manta Ray on that dive. Unforgettable!

Bonaire, the diving was great and got married there at the end of the vacation. Kind of a special spot for me. My wife's favorite was AKR Roatan, wonder if that's because we got married in Bonaire?

Top Secret Spot- Cape Cod Bay in early July. Bugs everywhere!!

Back
Top Bottom