Fashion tips and Faux Pas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The terrapin wetsuits link above is a US company (Texas I believe). That's where I just ordered my bunny ears from. She doesn't keep those in stock in a 5mm and I got to pick my colors--YEAH! Sounds like they will custom make whatever you want within reason.
Ber :lilbunny:

tj, every time I come across this, I think of your avatar. I do like creative avatars!

anyway, if you get one of those hoods, don't come on here and whine about some girl making a comment...ok?

catherine96821:
tj, every time I come across this, I think of your avatar. I do like creative avatars!

anyway, if you get one of those hoods, don't come on here and whine about some girl making a comment...ok?

Your legs look a lot better than my feet that is for sure. Keep in mind that I have a picture like that in all kinds of places. Tahiti, Coz, Grand Cayman, Cancun....etc. etc. etc. That is all the pathetic creativity that I have I guess.

Make no mistake, I am not above making a fashion Faux Paux....especially for a good cause. I will use it at the Denver Aquarium to entertain the kids....and maybe other places......:D If you ever see one swim up behind you...it just might be me!!

Thanks Guys but I really really want the shark head one from the company in the UK. Anyone know if those are being sold over here in the States?

Maybe we need to start a fashionably insensitive support group:
"Hi I'm Ber and I like to offend people with my scuba fashion choices" LOL!

Ber Rabbit:
Maybe we need to start a fashionably insensitive support group:
"Hi I'm Ber and I like to offend people with my scuba fashion choices" LOL!

LOL :lol:

Now come on guys, you know there are a few outfits out there that should NEVER come out of the closet. I will be the first to say that I use an off brand 3mm and mismatched stuff all the time and I would never stoop to the level of making a fashion statement at anytime.....but you know....there are some things that are just too much........Funny is ok but when you are serious and wearing that 2 tone pink wetsuit from the 70's and you are a dude.....you are just asking for it. :D

It says on the Scapa site that they do ship outside the UK, so I'm sure they are happy to take your cc#. I plan on ordering in the next couple weeks as a b-day to me gift.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom