Fiesta Americana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

whiteshark

Registered
Reaction score
I am going to be staying at Fiesta Americana at the end of the month and was wondering how the hotel is doing with the recovery. I saw the pier is rebuilt!
25 more days!

I'll be going there in July, but am curious as well.

Please give us a trip report when you come back!

From the outside it looks good. Beach club area looked very nice. We walked there from Dzul Ha to snorkel and float the current back. Cozumel was fabulous!!! I hope to post a trip report soon. We didn't want to come home. And we now know where we want to retire. Cant wait to go back.

We came back from Cozumel on January 25th. I spoke with Evelyn from Dive House, and they were to open on February 1st. They've made some improvements and the property looked great from the waterside. It's always been our preferred hotel, we send individuals and groups there frequently.

DiveDad:
We came back from Cozumel on January 25th. I spoke with Evelyn from Dive House, and they were to open on February 1st. They've made some improvements and the property looked great from the waterside. It's always been our preferred hotel, we send individuals and groups there frequently.

Fiesta Americana is in fact open, Dive House is open and the pier is operational!!!

Felicidades to Dive house and Fiesta Americana...

One by one we're all getting back on our feet...I just LOVE it when another hotel opens and/or another dive shop gets their "home" back.

I was supposed to arrive there tomorrow but just had a phone call from the Tour Operator to CANCEL my vacation to Fiesta Americana!!!

Apparently there is a lot of construction noise and therefore they won't send people there unless they sign a waiver first.

Hopefully it will be finished before you leave.

I was pissed because they called me 1/2 hour before I was heading out the door for the drive to Toronto. I guess I should be happy that I was spared the drive though :)

I like Fiesta Americana and am disappointed :(
We will be going to Iberostar next week instead.

Barb

so it is open i hope so i am due to arrive there this April 15 2006 to april 25 2006
heard we got booked with the sand doller dive boat or club sorry christi you wear all ready booked up.

jbjclj:
http://islanddream.com/

We will be there 5/14-5/21 and these pictures look great. If the link doesn't take you there, go to Islanddream.com and then to Cozumel
those are some excellent looking pictures. I can't wait to get down there!

Please give me some feedback on Dive House.

Who has used them? Is this a quality operator? Do they let you dive your own computer profile? Is it a cattle boat operation? Do they run everybody out of the water when the first air hog hits 1000psi?

I have used Dive Paradise in the past and we really like them. Unfortunately, they are associated with Hotel Cozumel who sux.

I'd like to stay at Fiesta Americana and use Dive House if they treat divers like adults.

Any input would be appreciated.

South 4 Scuba
:huh:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom