The Canadian Half of the Pacific Northwest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

radagalf

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Just like to say hi to everyone here, and thanks for your help with my other posts already. To those who've stated it, yes, I've already spent too much time on here, and I just started yesterday... <sigh> I hate homework.

Well, any of you who come up to Vancouver, BC; gimme a shout and I'll show you some of the local area!!

hello from Whistler

I sure will.

When I do my first OW dives it will be in the Puget Sound, likely the southern end though.

I don't know off hand how far Vancouver, B.C. is from the south end of the Sound is, but I would love to get together.

A friend of mine has propery of at the Puget Sound. I think it will be a great place to dive from.

radagalf once bubbled...
Just like to say hi to everyone here, and thanks for your help with my other posts already. To those who've stated it, yes, I've already spent too much time on here, and I just started yesterday... <sigh> I hate homework.

Well, any of you who come up to Vancouver, BC; gimme a shout and I'll show you some of the local area!!

Offering an invite to dive... you'll soon have all sorts of folks trying to get to the coast.

errrrr like me :D Actually no joke, I've got the use of a condo in Richmond, and I hope to get to use it, I'm just having a hard time to find the time (and $$$$) to get there. If it works out, I'll give a shout.

Hi radagalf.. welcome to the scuba-board from the soon to be frozen waters of Michigan USA!
:snorkel:

Hi from North Vancouver...it is a very small world

Back
Top Bottom