Looking for 20+divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Before you take up Jeff on his offer, consider this:

Besides the various critters you might encounter, that water can be some of the most hazerdous you'll ever encounter. Years of fertilization, weed killer, and runoff are sitting in that pond. This is truly a job for those that have the right equipment-meaning hazmat diving suits and accessories.

In addition, there is probably zero viz.

Think about it...

Not to mention that there is also a machine that can do this. Personally you would be stupid to dive in a golf lake/pond.

Although I'm probably missing something obvious, what exactly do you bring to the party?

If I'm going to dive in alligator-infested toxic waste, and bring up the golf balls, why should I take 5 or 10 cents a ball from you when I can make my own deal with the golf course?

Terry

jeffwall:
Looking for certified divers to work as contractors to retrieve golf balls from ponds and lakes in WA, OR, CA, AZ, NM, OK, TX, CO, LA, MS, AL, FL, GA, NC, MI, IL, OH AND SC. Work part time or full time, unlimited potential earnings starting at $2-500++ per day! For more information on the World's Largest Recycled Golf Ball Company visit www.pgsigolf.com or contact jeff wall at 1-888-681-9381 ext 234. make a great financial decision today!

Being an "independant contractor" means that no matter what happens (OSHA fines, death, cancer from diving in pesticides) the unfortunate diver is pretty much out of luck and on his own.

It it were such a plum job, he would have actual employees with health, disability and liability insurance, not contractors.

Terry

detroit diver:
Before you take up Jeff on his offer, consider this:

Besides the various critters you might encounter, that water can be some of the most hazerdous you'll ever encounter. Years of fertilization, weed killer, and runoff are sitting in that pond. This is truly a job for those that have the right equipment-meaning hazmat diving suits and accessories.

In addition, there is probably zero viz.

Think about it...

jeffwall:
Looking for certified divers to work as contractors to retrieve golf balls from ponds and lakes in WA, OR, CA, AZ, NM, OK, TX, CO, LA, MS, AL, FL, GA, NC, MI, IL, OH AND SC. Work part time or full time, unlimited potential earnings starting at $2-500++ per day! For more information on the World's Largest Recycled Golf Ball Company visit www.pgsigolf.com or contact jeff wall at 1-888-681-9381 ext 234. make a great financial decision today!

If you can turn this into work from home, I'd be interested. :wink:

Welcome to SB, we've been waiting for you.

Why no more posts here? I see Mr. Wall was last on the Board 2/24 as of this posting, yet he's not contributing any more information. The website also doesn't include any information on this "great" job. C'mon Jeff. You need to convince us this is a great opportunity. Prove yourself. Don't just post a classified. This isn't that type of Board.

Dive-aholic:
Why no more posts here? I see Mr. Wall was last on the Board 2/24 as of this posting, yet he's not contributing any more information. The website also doesn't include any information on this "great" job. C'mon Jeff. You need to convince us this is a great opportunity. Prove yourself. Don't just post a classified. This isn't that type of Board.

Ya, that was a bit of a hit and run classified wasn't it? Maybe Mr. Wall is just lurking until he senses a serious interest in his proposition. I agree with you, let's hear the full pitch. I'm really, really interested.

Sea ya!:14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom