SE Michigan Dive Shops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wb416:
Thanks... I've haven't been to their website recently, so I wasn't aware of their move/update.

I'm not sure if Dale posted anything on the website but he moved everything over to the Woodville Road store so all fills and service is done there now. I'll still do almost all of my business there because I think Dale is a great guy and he runs a great shop. But I thought if something was closer to where I'm moving than I'd consider it in an emergency. But it looks like it will be just as easy to get my O2 fills at Sea Level.

bladephotog:
I'm not sure if Dale posted anything on the website but he moved everything over to the Woodville Road store so all fills and service is done there now. I'll still do almost all of my business there because I think Dale is a great guy and he runs a great shop. But I thought if something was closer to where I'm moving than I'd consider it in an emergency. But it looks like it will be just as easy to get my O2 fills at Sea Level.

I've gotten fills at Sea the World mentioned above. They do a good job.

Sea the World will do O2, Helium, and Argon.

Back
Top Bottom