ScubaPro / Dive Rite / OMS Brass SPG?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O-ring wrote...
...Foster's is from Australia. It is Australian for Beer! From what I gather, pretty much everyone in Australia drinks large cans of Foster's beer and runs around pissing off dangerous animals.
Now cut that out this instant, young man! You don't want to cause your little friend aquamaniac to have another fit, now do you? Say you're sorry!

:jester:

I was serious! I think Australia sounds great...wish I could make it down there and check out some of the local diving. I bet your dive sites are a little nicer than the quarries I have around here...

O-ring once bubbled...

That's Molson...Foster's is from Australia. It is Australian for Beer! From what I gather, pretty much everyone in Australia drinks large cans of Foster's beer and runs around pissing off dangerous animals. Sounds like my kinda' country..
BBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! Wrong answer. Have a look at a can of Fosters next time you're in Safeway - despite having a picture of a kangaroo, boomerang and Southern Cross on it, and IMPORTED in huge letters, it's made in Canada. It's written in small print on the sides of the cartons.

It's Australian for Piss. You think we export the good stuff? :D

I bought a can of Fosters once, I used it to kill a few cockroaches that were hanging around the house, only problem was that it seemed to attract seppo tourists as well!!!!!

Bloody Canadian Gins Piss..........

Dave

:D

O-ring/Maniac,

Quality...... not quanity. :wink: LOL!

Well an OMS SPG turned up yesterday in the mail - the other one is on backorder. This is a chunky SPG! Gets wet this weekend, but it's what I wanted - brass case, glass face, 100psi increments. And the price was right too. Now I've just got to flog off a brand new SPG boot and spare HP hose on eBay and make the price even better :)

I have two more of those boots and hoses if you ever change your mind. Heck, I'll even trade you for a couple Foster's.

O-ring once bubbled...
I have two more of those boots and hoses if you ever change your mind. Heck, I'll even trade you for a couple Foster's.
having read your tirade this is surprising that you have two, say two boots. what do you have boots for? what philosophy is that? not dir im sure. let ask how long are your hoses o-ring. the one you permanently have attached to you to be specific and exact...

uhh...I have the boots because they come with the OMS SPGs. I didn't say I had them on my gear :wink: Actually, those boots and some other miscellany sit on a shelf inside a tank boot that I originally bought for an AL80 and don't use either.

The hoses on my regs are as follows:

Primary - 7'
Backup - 22" (I think...never cared...it works)
HP hose - 24"
Inflator - whatever came with my wings
drysuit - whatever came with it (DUI)

Deco HP hose - 6"
Deco primary - 40"

the one you permanently have attached to you to be specific and exact...
I hope you are not asking about the hose I think you are...if so, you are one sick puppy..

Back
Top Bottom