Clint Ebanks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matteo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I used to dive with this operation many moons ago, back in the early 80s. Just curious if they are still around. I'm pretty sure that Clint himself is retired now, but unsure if his operation is still running maybe with his sons, CJ/James, or somebody else. I have not been to Cayman since 1985, but would like to get down there again sometime soon and reconnect with old friends. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Matt Booth

Hey Matteo,
Ebanks Divers is still around but, unfortunatley, Clint passed away about 4 years ago from cancer. But James, his son and a good friend of mine, is still running the dive biz. And CJ still shows up on the dive boat on occassion :) You can contact James Ebanks at 1-345-927-2368.
Casey

hey, thanks for the reply Casey!...sorry to hear about Clint's passing...he was a fun guy that ran a great operation and we had many good times on the Queen Angel back in the day.... I look forward to getting back down there and hooking up with them in the near future....I've got some pictures from some of the old trips that I'm sure would blow their minds and bring back some good memories

I'm sure James and CJ would love to see some of your old pics with their Dad. James is in the process of fixing Queen Angel up after a bit of damage from Hurricane Ivan. She'll be good as new soon. He's been doing his dive trips on Black Tip, the smaller boat.

I'm sure James and CJ would love to see some of your old pics with their Dad. James is in the process of fixing Queen Angel up after a bit of damage from Hurricane Ivan. She'll be good as new soon. He's been doing his dive trips on Black Tip, the smaller boat.
Hey Matteo, CJ here...It's great to know we're still remembered after all these years. If your still on here it would be great to hear from you...you can post me back or i'm on facebook as Clinton Ebanks...my email is aquanaut@mail.com.

Dove with Crosby in the 70's. CJ are you Vincents's age?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom