Timex Helix DM Instruction Manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dflybldr

Reaction score
Just scored two Timex Helix DM Dive Watches at Wal-Mart, but no instruction manuals. (Hmmmmmmm, I'm getting hungry and that watch looks very tempting, I wonder if you can you eat them?)

Anyway, the Timex site has dumped the pdf version of the manual, did anyone download a copy they can email me?

Thanks!

PS (I wonder if mine tastes like orange or blueberry?)

Sure, PM me with an email address.

The PDF is alot easier to read too. Print the needed pages and add them to your log binder.

Pete

Or send a message to timex (the site will come up when you look for the manual). They'll send you the .pdf file for the watch: I just got a copy last week.

my manule came on a 3 1/2 floppy
it must be lesst the 1 .4 meg
i could try to emaile it to any one who wants it
leave responce here
thanks all . btw i realy like mine
when im in the pool doing skills thats all i use

I think I still have the manual hangin around somewhere.. I flooded my watch after I had changed the battery and didn't properly re-seat the -o-ring it it.. I will take a look for it and PM you... if you havn't recieved a manual yet I can ship it in the mail....

Cheers

Marj

jonix:
hi guys. can you please email a the pdf version? my email address is xxxxxxx@xxxxx.com.

thanks.

PDF file sent.....Just FYI, you may want to remove your email address from open view...spammers gather email addresses from open posts......that's why most of us send them through PM's....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom