vintage double hose diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rubberscubanut

Registered
Reaction score
Hi fellow divers,

I was wondering if there are any divers in the western New York area into diving with the vintage double hose gear. I have been diving with this gear for 2 years now and I am hooked on it.

If there is anyone who dives with double hoses and would like to join me for some dives, drop me a line either here or send me a pm.

Thanks Frogman Fred.

Hi Fred!

I don't think there is anyone here using vintage gear, but we'd always be up for a dive with you if you don't mind us using our newer gear.

Oops - it got moved...Well, if you're interested, check us out. We're the Lake Effect Divers, and span from the Syracuse area to past Buffalo.

Aloha Fred,
I have moved your thread to our "Sea Hunt Era" sub forum. We are a little vintage community - although I am not sure how close anyone is to you. We are always up to dive vintage and the Sanddog III is coming up soon, you might want to make the trip to Florida to join the gang :D

Aloha Lisa

Hi Thanks for all you help and info. I know simonsbean well, we have done some dives together. We are heading to the Florida for the great sand dog dive again this year. Hope to see some of you there.

tell me more about the great sand dog dive... my parents are in Dunnellon, FL and i'm curious

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom