Anyone Want to Dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I am already to dive with no plans! We were going on the Conception, but it was cancelled. Anyone want to get together for a beach dive Sat and/or Sun? I am going to stay local (from Leo to Refugio). I am open to anytime and place this weekend. Hey, I am even open to a night dive, or two, this weekend.

Rick

Hey rick!

Some of us are meeting up today to dive today at Crescent Bay.

Phil and I might dive Sat. Not sure yet. Supposed to rain this weekend (?). But either Phil and I will hit Marineland on Sat or something. We'll let you know!

Phil and I spoke last night about meeting at OML at 8am Sat. for two dives. We agreed to confirm via PM sometime today after he gets back from Laguna. We're set to go until/unless I hear otherwise.

You, of course, are more than welcome to join us Rick. Really, so is anyone else who feels so inclined.

Always looking forward to some diving,

Adam

I might be able to join you guys for 1 dive tomorrow. I need to go to AB Sea Camera afterwards...

Before Phil and I left, Phil said that he was going to check the run off reports to see if the ocean is diveable tomorrow. He should either PM or call us. As soon as I hear from him, I will post.

CaptAdam:
Why did the Conception Cancel?

There wasn't enough divers signed up for the trip. I was really looking forward to it, maybe next time.

Rickster:
I am going to stay local (from Leo to Refugio).

Rick

I am going to dive up here tomorrow, then go to the Sand Eaters dive Sunday. I am getting burned out driving all the way down that way for 1 or 2 dives. So, see you guys at a later date.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom