Lobster Boat for Opening of Lobster Season

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seansrs36

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am looking for boat with openings for the opening weekend of Lobster Diving in October. If anyone knows of any charters open please drop me a line.

Thanks

try Scuba Cat on Catalina Island. call Catalina Diver Supply (310) 510-0330. it is wide open at this point. last opening night it went out with only 5 divers and it was great. we dove Isthmas reef and rippers cove, plenty of lobster over here.

I am looking for a boat that that will stay out for 3 or 4 nights..anyone know of any that still has spots for opening week of the upcoming lobster season?

Why do you want to stay out that long? Even with a multi-day license the most you can bag is 14. You should be able to do that in 2 days.

The Dive Boat Westerly Will be planning a big trip for Bug Season out to all of the outer Islands. It is a very comfortable and nice boat. It has brand new engines,new compressor and soon will have a full nitrox system.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom