dive vacation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm a newbie diver and planning my first fun filled vacation with diving. Here's the deal- I'll be going by myself, I've got about 15 dives under my belt and would like to go abroad, not the Bahamas but maybe Tahiti or Belize or the Majority of suggestions win. I have a budget of about 2500. I'm looking for expert advice especially since I'll be by myself so any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Welcome to the board.

My best suggestion is to get some dives in locally to get your buoyancy and skills a little more refined and then find a local dive shop who has a trip going somewhere. Solo dive travel is not the most fun, you will have alot better time with a group. For your first trip, most any place will be good. My $0.02 for what that worth.

welcome to SB

Welome to waterworld. Have fun on your trip where ever but don't let your inexperience get you in trouble.

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:zorros: don

smiley-linie-011.gif

I have some suggestions for a trip on your budget.

Pacific Costa Rica, Playa Del Coco (going myself next month)
Roatan, Honduras
Cozumel, Mexico,
Koh Tao, Thailand (I lived in Thailand and can help with advise on this one)
Ambergris Cay, Belize
Utila, Honduras
Bonaire

There are many more but I thin there are a few good options here. Hope this helps

Welcome to the board!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom