Glub glub glub ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Agent99

Reaction score
Ahhhhh!! I just found the site today and am darn glad I did!! I'm from Connecticut, advanced certified, and my latest trip was the Galapagos ... a MUST for everyone! I am looking for dive buddies in Connecticut and elsewhere ...or anywhere in the world in fact ... have fins will travel!!

Agent99:
Ahhhhh!! I just found the site today and am darn glad I did!! I'm from Connecticut, advanced certified, and my latest trip was the Galapagos ... a MUST for everyone! I am looking for dive buddies in Connecticut and elsewhere ...or anywhere in the world in fact ... have fins will travel!!

Hi Agent99,

Welcome to ScubaBoard. You will find enough and more divers from around the world here on ScubaBoard. I am from Muscat, Sultanate of Oman and will be glad to help you in case you decide to try out diving in Oman.

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Be sure to check your local club forum here...

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:zorros: don

smiley-linie-011.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom