Just signed up...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bolantej

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
...for my OW class this afternoon. Now, I gotta get to reading that book. I don't really have much to say, but I figured it would be appropriate to post here to get the usual "Hellos" and "Welcomes." I do have one question though: How do you guys practice clearing your mask in the shower? I've tired and tried and tried to no avail. :wink: :lol2:

bolantej:
...for my OW class this afternoon. Now, I gotta get to reading that book. I don't really have much to say, but I figured it would be appropriate to post here to get the usual "Hellos" and "Welcomes." I do have one question though: How do you guys practice clearing your mask in the shower? I've tired and tried and tried to no avail. :wink: :lol2:

Welcome, clearing your mask in the shower?

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Clearing your mask in the shower? Never have. I guess it could be done in a bathtub, but a pool would be better. I learned in the ocean.

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:zorros: don

smiley-linie-011.gif

Of course I was only kidding about the whole clearing in the shower thing. I've done a lot of lurking, and so far it seems like a nice bunch. I'll be looking forward to learning more. Thanks all for the warm welcome.

Hey there and welcome to ScubaBoard! Let me know if there is anything that I can help you with while your learning your way around!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom