http://www.diveheart.org/

Well Wishes for Kimber (TekDiveGirl)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

very excellent news indeed

Awesome! Keep up the good work, Kimber! :D

That's great news!

This is fantastic news to sign on to.

Missdirected:
UPDATE

:drummer:

Kimber is awake and responsive. She is still heavily sedated for pain. They are hoping to move her from critical care today to intensive :jump:

Physical Therapy should begin soon. Tek/Kimber has done pt before, so lets stay positive and hope she flies through :D

I think we all know she is one heck of a determined person. Definitely a fighter.

*Hope no one misses this update :)

Any news yet about what actually happened?

R..

Diver0001:
Any news yet about what actually happened?

R..
As soon as permission is given to post what happened, it will be posted here.

Please have patience.

Awesome news! You keep kickin' butt Kimber!

JimLap:
Just read this thread after seeing a get well message on another posters sig line. I was not aware there had been an incident. Get well soon Kimber.... I appreciated your private responses to my queries and would like some more from some one who "gets it". Jim

Like Jim (quoted above), I just logged into Sb after a long hiatus to find out this about Kimber. Fortunately I caught up to th end of the thread (as of this point) and am tremendously relieved to see that things seem to be looking up.

Get well soon Kimber!! You're a fighter, this I know! It was great to meet you last year and I sure hope all goes well with you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom