Memorable Unique tips you picked up only on Scubaboard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter:
What's the difference between killing something with a shell and killing it with your hand?

Don't touch things with the shell that you will kill!!!

Here´s a tip:
If you´re going to dive in the ocean, learn how to launch an SMB. Learn how to do it quickly (without launching yourself as well) and make sure you bring equipment to do it with you on every dive you make...being lost at sea is something to be avoided if you can...it might also keep you from being run over by a boat during your ascent...

I learned how to properly use a reel/spool/SMB. Mine didn't come with much in the way of instructions.

I learned how to use an SMB, by watching a DM try to inflate one with a 6m line at 26m...I went out that day and bought me a reel...

Freds :coffee:

Walter:
Then you can touch it without the shell.

Yes you can but I still like the shell

rapidiver:
The "Warhammer" maneuver

sorry, I get lost. What is thr Warhammer maneuver??? :huh:

paula paz:
sorry, I get lost. What is thr Warhammer maneuver??? :huh:

if you must see it, do a google search for "deeprelief.jpg" and click on the first link. The pic isn't exactly NSFW, but it isn't exactly SFW either. Also, it's not good to view it immediately before or after eating, or while you have anything you might spill on your computer nearby. You have been warned.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom